Thursday 20 October 2011

Pentland project




A few images from my Pentland project for university which was picked to be displayed in an exhibition alongside 36 other students. I was so happy to be selected to exhibit as I had spent so much time over the summer on this project. The brief was basically to use two brands, one fashion led and the other technologically advanced from a selection of Pentland's brands and lend marketing/product ideas from one and apply them to the other. Sounds complicated in my wording but it was quite straight forward, the difficult part was coming up with the ideas! I chose Speedo and used Boxfresh's communication strategy to target a new younger and more trend led consumer for a new Speedo range.

1 comment :

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig