Sunday 23 October 2011

Shocking pink





Deep pink jumper from H&M
Black underneath shirt from Topshop
Black thick treggings from Zara
Leopard print loafers

Not done a look post in ages so I thought I would do one with this shocking pink jumper from H&M - honestly I am not sure whether I like it or not. I admire the colour in it's own right but on a person it is rather vibrant however, at the moment I am stuck wearing dull and lifeless shades of black, grey and brown. I love these staple hues but I feel the need to inject a little 'razzel dazzel' back into my wardrobe. I am living in knitwear lately so, hearing my pleas my boyfriend lovingly bought me a navy skater dress from ASOS. I am generally a girly girl but the cold weather is making me scarily basic and boring! I admire those that have a knack for effortless style but I feel almost too casual without lots of rings on or a smear of lipstick. Mentioning cosmetics I have ran out of alot of make-up and now have to some how find the funds to restock. I know most of you out there will be saying 'just buy the cheap stuff' but I pride myself on the good brands like MAC, Bobbi Brown and NARS. My very first blog was called beauty fix and was about cosmetic trends, runway make-up and beauty news but with little success I decided to focus on this fashion blog. Maybe one day I might start it up again. 

6 comments :

  1. love this jumper, again a simple outfit, but the shocking pink plus the leopard print shoes just make this so stylish! xxx

    www.pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same jumper :) I find it hard to dress all neutral or all in blacks etc, have to have a bit of colour! Looking beautiful as always. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the colour really suits you, looking lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that sweater, that color looks so great on you! And you're so right about make-up brands, I feel like the cheap brands are never as good as the more expensive ones. And owning beautiful products just feels so luxurious, I know exactly what you mean!

    Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking so super gorgeous as usual! x

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig