Wednesday 21 December 2011

Winter sun



Black H&M jacket
Black H&M vest
Tan River Island maxi skirt 
Turquoise Topshop ring
Vintage (Freshman's) gold bracelet
Black Fiorelli bag


The winter sun was beautiful on this day of Christmas shopping at Meadowhall, Sheffield. Looking forward to the festive season of Bailey's, spiced candles, furry throws and dark hot chocolate. My mum has really gone to town on our Christmas decorations this year but really I love it, makes me feel glad to be home for the holidays. 

10 comments :

  1. Being at home is the best isn't it! Lovely photos, I eyed that skirt up for ages and it looks brill on you

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore the skirt, gorgeous colour <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of your skirt, I was in Meadowhall yesterday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the quality and lighting of these photos! Lovely outfit too! Wishing you a very merry christmas, Hollie! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bag!!
    Hey if you like we can follow each other your blog is great
    Kisses<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit :)







    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is so pretty and so cool! Love your style of photography too xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig