Monday 16 January 2012

Off to Berlin...





My suitcase contents

Off to Berlin in a couple of hours, just thought I’d share with you what I have packed, including a couple of sale items including the silver knitted Zara jumper and black and burgundy Zara dress both £19.99. Really excited to go and explore a part of the world I have yet to venture. Going to some Fashion Tradefairs; Bright, Premium and Bread and Butter – going to do a spot of networking alongside work and of course play! I shall tell you all about it when I return. For now, Auf Wiederhören.

3 comments :

  1. Love this colours, have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Have fun, big fan of the zara knit

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the clothes ! Ejoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig