Tuesday 24 January 2012

Only in Berlin



All images taken by me, in Berlin (apart from the first two taken by Loren Aldridge).

Back in the UK, and absolutely overwhelmed with work so I am afraid I won't be a dedicated blogger for the next 2 weeks. However, when possible I shall do a few more posts on Berlin, like what I bought and an outfit post as well as a post on the tradeshows. I will surely be back to Berlin as there were many areas that I didn't get to venture to as the trip was crammed with tradeshows. However, I think next time I will go during the summer where I can experience Berlin’s outdoor, sunny lifestyle of bike riding and eating outside. Berlin is a truly inspiring city with so much to offer, if you are ever considering venturing to Germany in the future make sure you check this place out; as one of my postcards says ‘Berlin has it all’.

To view all of my images, including the tradeshows check out my Berlin Travel blog here

3 comments :

  1. Really love the photo of you and Loren at the beginning! nice photographs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos, looks like such a great experience. I am longing to go, hopefull soon!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks A-MAZ-ING. :) x x

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig