Tuesday 14 February 2012

Date night















1. Collage of images from product's website, 2. Nastygal.com image

The angular silver necklace ($20), Colour-block clutch ($58) and Suspect platform heels ($130) are all from Nastygal.com, whereas the camel shaded tunic dress (£46.00) along with vibrant lipsticks are from Topshop. Black slitted maxi skirt (£50) is Cheap Monday, the beige suede heels are House of Harlow 1960 and the cashmere, knitted, sandy jumper are is by Madeleine Thompson. Unfortunately, I am not seeing my better half this evening as I am in Nottingham but we did celebrate our own make shift valentine last week whilst I was home which involved a spa day, home cooking and Chinese lanterns. It was an absolutely lovely day full of surprises and it was kind of nicer that it was our own day rather than the annual, manufactured event.I am however, going for a few drinks with some of my girlfriends tonight. If I was going out for the day or night with the boyfriend then I'd probably be wearing something similar to the above. Lots of colourful lippy is coral or pink alongside either a practical jumper or semi-casual tunic.  Those high wedges are beautiful and will easily come in to good practise for spring/ summer this year. Absolutely love the angular necklace with different tonal silver. Whether you are single or taken, a valentine hater or romantic lover enjoy your night and DO SOMETHING!

3 comments :

  1. Lovely pics! I am making similar angular pendants for my shop, I love a bit of geometry lol!

    I have a blog now, thought i'd let you know!

    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyebrows on that nastygal chick are fierce! <3

    Firdaus XX
    www.beautyisthespot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig