Friday 2 March 2012

Seeing the light


First of, my blog at the moment isn't very consistent with blog entries, I know. University is incredibly time consuming right now; doing a project with The British Council, being part of the Zine Fair team (more will be revealed about this in good time), continuing my self promotion work whilst juggling The Trend Boutique, family and the ultimate, a relationship. So, now you have heard my defence I just want to say, I'll be better. Even though my work load is just going to get worse in the increasing weeks, I'm going to try and blog at-least once a week. And not about run-of-the-mill blogging stuff, I'm going to try and get to the heart of fashion. Explore and research the innovative and exciting and probably end op writing an essay about it. But, it will far more interesting than a look post. However, I will try to do more of them as I know that is what the majority of my viewers, if your still out there, want. I'll just try to make the look post better and more interesting. From now on though, the content will be far better, think of it as your own personal digital magazine. I want interviews, trend analysis and prediction, runway downloads and above all opinionated pieces. When I don't like something in the world of fashion I often bite my lip but I think it is about time we started talking about the bad, just as much as the good. I have a lot to say and this place, my blog, right now is the only place I can say it my way without a boss looking over my shoulder or editor re-writing my sentences. 

Before you think. Oh dear, each post from now on will be a battle to read and a headache to digest, I'll do all this in a light-hearted fashion with some of my usual posts thrown in there, made better. I just want to do something different, how different is yet to be seen. But don't fret I am also wanting to do more beauty posts too, so the blog is an all-rounder! Here's hoping. 

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for your comments on my blog lovely!

    I know how it is it's so hard juggling lots of different things at once, it's easy to let it stress you out.

    I am looking forward to your future blog posts!

    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome lovely, thanks for the comment x

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig