Thursday 5 June 2014

Face It


Last weekend I went to the capital to visit friends and spent my days wandering the streets window shopping which obviously led to actually shopping. So, to somehow justify my spending I went for brands not readily available here in my home city. 

This included the Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask and Muslin Cloth which came with a free 50ml sample, I choose the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic. I am seriously getting into face masks and can see it becoming a dangerous habit for my bank balance but where glowing, soft skin is concerned I just can't turn away. I've always loved Liz Earle as a brand and we all know have incredible their hot cloth cleanser is so deciding to head to them for other skincare products was a no brainer. 

The shop was situated in a quiet spot and for London it felt very zen and relaxed. The staff at Liz Earle were second to none and helped my friends and myself with our enquires making me yearn to go back time and time again. After heading back home and having a skin detox using the facial mask and tonic duo I can report that it was money well spent. You know it works deep down in the pores when you wake up with a couple of spots on your face. A negative you may think but it just shows that it is working at lifting out nasty impurities. But the immediate positives are a super soft and radiant face. Oh baby.

Next on the hit-list is the Nars Creamy Concealer in Custard which has been a product I have been lusting over for months. As someone who left concealer out of their makeup routine only shy of a year ago I now can't go a day without a swipe of the staple. Golly gosh this is a damn good cover up. For the under eyes it has fantastic coverage with a subtle dewy sheen that can be set easily with powder. It's applicator makes things super quick and easy for even on the go touch ups. Long-wearing, buildable and pretty this may be the start of a long love affair...

6 comments :

  1. I too have been lusting over the NARS Creamy Concealer! I think I definitely need to bite the bullet and buy it soon! :)

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for a concealer so maybe it's time that I lose my Nars v-card to that creamy concealer. And your review made me lust over it now! I'm glad you had a great time in London xxx

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cristina, and the comment about your Nars v-card made me laugh! X

      Delete
  3. I love Liz Earle but I've never tried the brightening treatment before, it sounds lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth, I'd highly recommend it! Thanks for commenting :) X

      Delete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig