Thursday 25 August 2011

A/W must-haves



Miss Selfridge have a corker of an A/W line-up. I especially love the black midi-skirt with sheer over-layering and the PVC trousers. It appears that the beloved rich and warm autumnal colour palette is back in, inspired by autumns crisp fallen leaves.  

Black is always in fashion and with the fetish trend in hand I foresee goths becoming the trend setters. Miss Selfridge do a more sophisticated but sexy approach with the far right hand corner dress. The cut out detailing allows for the curves of your body to be on show. The PVC addition gives the ladylike silhouette the grunge factor.  I shall most definitely be visiting MS come payday to help stock up my seasonal wardrobe. 

Another pit-stop is ASOS - now after ordering my LBD from NastyGal.com I have become a lover of Cheap Monday. Aswell as there cool name they have great clothes and jewellery. Next on my 'I need' list is this Cheap Monday  Hawk ring for £12! Bargin.



I shall leave you for today with this video for ASOS as they have a 20% off selected footwear today. This video is great too - witty, fun and the shoes are, well lets just say my 'I need' list is getting rather long... 

9 comments :

  1. Great pieces I'm loving the shade of red this season
    Love those rings
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment, it's a year or so yet till I do A-Levels so I'm going to work my best to get to them. It's made me realise how much more work I need to do. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! I want all these items,love the hat a lot!

    Serendipity Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah i've been completely lusting over that Miss Selfridge fur collar coat since I saw in it in store a few weeks ago. It is a beauty! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. im in love with the leather n chiffon-eqsue miss selfridge dress!! a few other places are doing similar ones, definatley the LBD for this a/w!

    pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I always forget about Miss Selfridge!
    I am so pleased these colours are in this winter, they just look so cosy! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These colours make me very excited for the colder weather! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't wait for a/w, these clothes are lovely, especially the preety colour's!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pieces, love the high street a/w 11 collections at the moment!

    Please have a look at my blog, if you could -
    http://ontaugmentde.blogspot.com/

    Thank-you - x

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig