Wednesday 24 August 2011

What I bought in York...




Blouse from Topshop
Leather shorts from Topshop
Bandeau top from ASOS
Boots from Topshop
Silver rings from Pandora
Silver bracelet from Tiffanys
Earings from ASOS

In an earlier post you may remember that I mentioned being a journalist contributor for Noir magazine, well I have been informed that the issue I worked on, the Future edition, will be published on the 1st September. When it has been published I shall post the link so you can view (for free) or order the magazine. 

8 comments :

  1. those shorts are lush! V jealous of your hair!!

    pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so super pretty, Hollie! So jealous that you look like Megan Fox! You hotty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous and chic
    absolutely wonderful! you’ve got a gorgeous blog, and i’m so glad i’ve stumbled across it for my first time! i hope you’ll come visit COSMICaroline for a Nashville-based source of inspiration for fashion, music, and art! keep up the awesome work!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous sheer blous! its such a pretty colour:)
    xo Elly @ strawberrylacemoustache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's very lovely sheer blouse!

    I've been wanting a pair of leather shorts/ skirt for a while... Let me see if Singapore's Topshop has that in stock!

    Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig