Tuesday 30 August 2011

Loves








To pass the time whilst awaiting the Look Show competition results I have been snooping around some of my favourite blogs and discovered some great images. I am still obsessing on whether or not to get a finger tattoo - my boyfriend reckons they look a tad butch and remind him of ex convicts! I really love The Haute Courture's tats - simple and feminine. I L O V E all things bohemian so this vivid turquoise frayed bag made me drool. Alongside the mount of silver jewellery and hands covered in rings - all curtsy of Spells and the Gypsy. How hot is Frances Bean Cobain! Sultry, dark and sexy are all conjured up in the photographs of the daughter of kurt Cobain taken by Hedi Slimane. Need I explain the leopard print if you are an avid follower to my blog? The last picture from Urban Outfitters - well I really need to invest in more wild things. 

2 comments :

  1. I'm loving rings at the mo, they're everywhere! I need to invest in one or two (when I get paid again...!)

    I love the last picture though!
    Jules @ A Bit of Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't go for a finger tattoo :p Nice blog!

    http://aprincessoutthere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig