Monday 29 August 2011

Night out



Leopard print playsuit from Topshop
Black short blazer from H&M
Black belt from H&M
Black patent heels from Primark
Gold metallic clutch from ASOS
Gold vintage cuff from Freshman's
Gold leaf ring from Topshop

First of all, apologises for the bad quality images, but I wanted to share what I wore last night for my friend's birthdays. You may remember this leopard print playsuit dressed down but I thought it would make a nice evening look paired with heels, a jacker and belt. 

So, tomorrow is the big day when I discover if I made the ultimate top 5 of the Look Show competition. I have a mix bag of emotions all rolling round my insides like clothes in a washing machine. The girls in the running are fantastic and all have been warm, friendly and congratulatory - I would be honoured to share the front row with any of them frankly. However, the standard is high, so even though I am proud of myself for making the top 20 and excited for the possibilities, I am nervous and afraid too. Only time will tell and as I am off to the Doctors tomorrow I am just hoping the winners are not announced whilst I am away from my Laptop!



Black leather biker jacker from Coggles
Vest from Coggles
Leather boots from Coggles
Denim skinnies from French Connection
Cat eye sunglasses from ASOS
Silver cuff from Astley Clarke 
Silver plain ring from Astley Clarke
Silver star necklace from Austique
Screw ring from ASOS
Ribbed band ring from Argento
Belt Lucy C from Mango

To explore my 'out of this world' feelings of being in for the running for tomorrows Look's top 5 I thought that it would be fitting to do an outfit (through fashionfinder) that incorporates spacey references. 

Glittering cosmic, swirls of dusty vivid hues, marble-like designs are fast approaching our high-street atmosphere. Fashion is hot for the galaxy right now as the idea of escapism and futurism is being increasingly important desires. To keep the trend in orbit why not mix it up with other current trends. An androgynous biker-rocker look expresses the sense of travelling but with more attitude. Injecting this colourful, spacey vest with studs and black leather accessories makes the idea of astronomy more exciting and cool.

3 comments :

  1. Stunning! :)

    Love the leopard print playsuit - it looks great on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit.. but then i am a little obsessed with animal print!! lol

    pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig