Thursday 8 December 2011

Xmas wishlist


A bad cold and hectic university deadlines have kept me away from the blogging-sphere for a while, I know. Anyway, I am back now and have created a lovely Christmas wishlist (yes sunglasses in winter). I need a new bag and these Mischa Barton totes are within my reach and right up my street. The emerald green bag with gold detailing is probably my favourite, followed by the navy one and then the cream. Her new collection satisfies my need for over-sized bags with an edge. Nichole Richie has to be on my wish list and I already know that Santa has bought me a sunburst House of Harlow necklace (really meaning my lovely boyfriend) which I am very grateful and excited for. This glittery Madeleine Thompson beanie is adorable if only I was indeed a hat person and with a streak of hippie in my blood I think that her Winter Kate velvet golder brown dress with wizard sleeves would look great with boots and that necklace!  

Enjoy this video of Winter Kate/House of Harlow 1960 Spring 2012 Behind-the-Scenes!

2 comments :

  1. Lovely wishlist, didn't realise the Mischa Barton bags were so nice, love the green one!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green bag is just to die for!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Give Me More

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig